Friday 19 September 2014

Dream for the blind


My world is diminishing with every breath I take,
A conscience effort to make right goes all in vain.
Crowded by this cumbersome feeling,
I wonder, whether there is any escape?

The condition is petrifying and demotivating,
It feels like a heightened state of tension,
The questions that arise are fast and loathsome,  
And the answers are beyond my comprehension.

I have always let my tiny mind, magnify the agony,
Thinking and worrying I punish myself again,
Dejected, rejected yet never resurrected,
I walk alone through the path unknown.

Through the fallen leaves and the stones,
Among all the troubles that hurt my present,
There finally comes a vision to my mind,

When I think of an eye and dream for the blind.


(Pic courtesy: http://www.zingzoo.com/2013/02/14/riveting-vision-breakthrough-for-the-blind/)

No comments: